Hudson Village Theatre Reservation Terms and Conditions
1. Exchanges or refunds are not offered once the reservation is made.
2. Confirm that your contact information is complete and accurate.
If you see discrepancies/ errors in your reservation please contact : 450 458 5361.
3. Tickets are not mailed out unless a special request was made prior to the finalization of the order.
4. Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the show.
- Large groups should arrive 45 minutes in advance.
- Performances commence on time.
- Late comers may be obliged to wait until an appropriate break. There are no refunds or exchanges for late-comers. Late-comers may also have to use alternate seats for the remainder of the act if it is too disruptive to use the previously booked seats.
- If you have lost your tickets, please call the Box Office at 450 458 5361.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed performance / show, Hudson Village Theatre will contact the ticket purchaser and issue a complete refund.
- The use of cameras, telephones, recorders and video cameras is prohibited during performances. Telephones are to be turned off.
- If you have booked using a valid Hudson Village Theatre Voucher or Gift Certificate, your reservation is being held with a valid MasterCard or Visa credit card – it will only be applied if you have neither the voucher nor gift certificate when you come to claim your ticket or if you do not show for the performance. If you are booking in person, you must present the actual Hudson Village Theatre voucher or gift certificate.
- Any person acting inappropriately or making excessive noise disturbing the theatre experience of fellow patrons and or actors will be asked to leave the Theatre. Parents are responsible for their children's behavior.
- Full information about all Hudson Village Theatre programs and policies is available at www.villagetheatre.ca, including a Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Contact the HVT Box Office at 450 458 5361 or email@example.com if you have any questions.